OMIC inspection and testing services fulfill requirements in various fields associated with the import and export of such commodities as agricultural products, processed foods, minerals and chemicals, and plant equipment. Sampling and testing operations are conducted in accordance with relevant standards established by international organizations, designated nations, and etcetera.
Certificates issued by OMIC are indispensable to such business transactions such as L/C negotiations.
The following represent a portion of the inspection services that OMIC USA and its affiliates offer at most major ports worldwide:
- Quality & Quantity Inspections
- Vessel Cargo Hold & Container Inspections
- Loading, Discharging & Distribution Supervision
- Marine & Insurance Surveys
- Stowage & Packacking Inspections
- Engineering Inspections
In addition to our Portland, Oregon branch, we also have a location in Sacramento, California.