OMIC U.S.A., Inc. California has been serving California’s rice industries for more than 20 years. A high degree of customer satisfaction has enabled us to expand our business operations during this time.
● OMIC Tokyo was established in 1954.
● We officially started its rice inspection business in California in 1998.
● Main destinations of California rice are Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Middle Eastern countries (Jordan, Saudi Arabia, etc.) and more. We are contributing to California rice export industries.
- Sampling of paddy rice
- Inspection at rice mills
- Sampling at production lines
- Weighing of packages
- Grading of samples
- Inspection of package condition
- Container inspection
- Container sealing
- Inspection at Ports
- Fumigation supervision (Oakland)
- Vessel hold inspection
- Hose testing
- Loading supervision
- Issuance of Certificates
Grading of rice samples to confirm if the goods are in accordance with contractual specifications.
Inspection of containers to confirm if they are suitable for loading rice.
What we look for: Damage, odor, dryness, cleanliness, etc.
Loading supervision is performed to make sure that the products are loaded onto the vessel in good condition.
Our Corporate Philosophy
● Rigorous pursuit of quality
● Fairness and neutrality
● “Customers Come First” services
● Compliance with professional ethics and laws
As an independent agency dedicated to the pursuit of quality, OMIC U.S.A., Inc. California works to ensure that our customers are satisfied by maintaining strict compliance with applicable laws and professional ethics.